About the Role
Whipcord Edge is looking for a sales professional to help us build our businesses across country focusing on Alberta. This is truly an exciting opportunity with a growing company offering very focused delivering solutions solving critical business challenges today.
About Whipcord Edge
Whipcord Edge is a leading provider of Data Protection and Hybrid Solutions. With facilities covering Eastern and Western Canada, a Canada-wide network and low latency connections to major carrier hotels, we protect our customer's mission-critical systems and data while ensuring data sovereignty.
We are a high-performance infrastructure company offering data protection services that are customer focused and flexible within our five areas of specialization:
- Infrastructure as a Service (Cloud)
- Cloud Backup
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Network Connectivity
We are looking for someone who has knowledge and sales experience on our product offerings:
- Private Cloud
- Cloud Backup
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Network connectivity
Role Requirements & Skills
- Identifying medium and enterprise business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting and networking (90 % Hunting, 10% Existing Account)
- Establish, maintain and cultivate profitable relationships with Business Accounts
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to management
- Demonstrate the ability to positively influence customers (propose options/solutions)
- Leverage strong prospecting, account management and closing skills, to achieve defined sales objectives
- Employ a consultative, solution-based sales approach to provide solutions to customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Upbeat, self-motivated tenacious team player who is a fast learner, detail oriented, and possesses the ability to work independently
- Experience with two or more Whipcord Edge offerings
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and qualify Whipcord Edge’s services
- Track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Possess sufficient technology skills (CRM, MS Office & Outlook).
- Above average written and verbal communication skills that translates well in person and on the phone
- Proven ability to develop, foster and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
If you are looking to join a great team, please submit your resume via the form below or email us at email@example.com.
We thank everyone for their interest in this exciting opportunity, however, only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.