Whipcord Edge is looking for a sales professional to help us build our businesses across country focusing on Alberta and Ontario. This is truly an exciting opportunity with a company very focused on growth. The compensation plan is generous and uncapped and rewards candidates who can bring in new clients and exceed sales targets.
We are looking for someone who has knowledge and sales experience on our product offerings:
- Private Cloud
- Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Network connectivity
Whipcord Edge is a leading Canadian cloud and data center provider. With facilities covering Eastern and Western Canada, a Canada-wide network and low latency connections to major carrier hotels, we protect mission critical systems and data while ensuring data sovereignty.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying medium and enterprise business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting and networking (90 % Hunting, 10% Existing Account)
- Establish, maintain and cultivate profitable relationships with Business Accounts
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to management
- Demonstrate the ability to positively influence customers (propose options/solutions)
- Leverage strong prospecting, account management and closing skills, to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals as well as other defined sales objectives
- Employ a consultative, needs-based sales approach to provide solutions to customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Have experience with the technologies and services Whipcord offers and the ability to understand clients’ needs and demonstrate alignment to Whipcord’s services
- Must have referenceable track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Possess sufficient technology skills (Windows-based systems, Hubspot CRM, MS Office & Outlook).
- Above average written and verbal communication skills that translates well in person and on the phone
- Upbeat, self-motivated tenacious team player who is a fast learner, detail oriented, and possesses the ability to work independently
- Be able to build and manage a territory plan, update CRM system, and take responsibility to grow our brand across country
- Excellent research skills with strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Proven ability to develop, foster and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Salary plus generous sales compensation plan
- Mobile phone and mileage reimbursement provided
Job Type: Full-time
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
If you are looking to join a great team, please submit your resume via the form below or email us at email@example.com.
We thank everyone for their interest in this exciting opportunity, however, only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.