Regional Account Manager
Whipcord is looking for a sales professional to help us build our businesses in Alberta. This is truly an exciting opportunity with a company very focused on growth. The compensation plan is generous and uncapped and rewards candidates who can bring in new clients and exceed sales targets.
Operating since 2011, Whipcord has established itself as a profitable player in the IT services marketplace and we are proud of our supportive, loyal customer base. Our focus for 2020 is accelerated growth. The first step to our growth is investment in new infrastructure and people in Western Canada. We see this only as a first step and expect that through organic growth and acquisition we will become a leader in Canadian IT services building on the following services:
- Private Cloud
- Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Network connectivity
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying medium and enterprise business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting and networking (90 % Hunting, 10% Existing Account)
- Establish, maintain and cultivate profitable relationships with Business Accounts
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to management
- Demonstrate the ability to positively influence customers (propose options/solutions)
- Leverage strong prospecting, account management and closing skills, to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals as well as other defined sales objectives
- Employ a consultative, needs-based sales approach to provide solutions to customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Have experience with the technologies and services Whipcord offers and the ability to understand clients’ needs and demonstrate alignment to Whipcord’s services
- Must have referenceable track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Possess sufficient technology skills (Windows-based systems, Hubspot CRM, MS Office & Outlook).
- Above average written and verbal communication skills that translates well in person and on the phone
- Upbeat, self-motivated tenacious team player who is a fast learner, detail oriented, and possesses the ability to work independently
- Be able to build and manage a territory plan, update CRM system, and take responsibility to grow our brand in Alberta.
- Excellent research skills with strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Proven ability to develop, foster and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Salary plus generous sales compensation plan
- Mobile phone and mileage reimbursement provided
If you are looking to join a great team, please submit your resume via the form below or email us at email@example.com. We thank everyone for their interest in this exciting opportunity, however, only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.